Would you like more information about the benefits of having a doula for your pregnancy and birth?
Contact crysta@cyberdoulas.com or karli@cyberdoulas.com or kimberly@cyberdoulas.com!


Monday, October 10, 2011

Woman Gives Birth 7 Hours After Running Marathon

Looking to induce labor? How about running a marathon?

“I kind of was thinking it was likely I was going to have her before the race,” marathoning mother Amber Miller said of her baby girl, June, who was born after Sunday's Bank of America Chicago Marathon. But "the night before, I’m still pregnant, I’m still feeling good. I figured I paid for it.”

So she ran the marathon! Then, seven hours later, she had a baby in her arms!

(I'm totally teasing. Don't do that! Unless you run marathons often when you aren't pregnant. Then we can talk. ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment